Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new music list

From: xmjschm@mbcrr.harvard.edu (Mike Schmelzer)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 19:56:33 EDT
Subject: new music list

What's the address for the new music mailing list?

Not that I don't like gaffa! It's just that I'm more of an alt.skinheads,
alt.thrash and boyz with guitarz type. (Gurls with guitarz, too, like L7
and STP and...well, you get the idea...)

P.S.: I didn't see Chris'n'Vickie play any Mecca Normal. They'd probably
      rilly dig Jean Smith's vox & wurdz. While I'm at it, how 'bout
      World of Pooh along with some of Barbara Manning's other stuff?
      Just showing off, er, trying to be helpful. Peace.