Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HMV fax/phone numbers ...

From: cole@lea.csc.ncsu.edu (Robert Cole)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 16:33:04 -0400
Subject: HMV fax/phone numbers ...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 16:33:04 -0400

Could someone please re-post or e-mail the info for ordering the KT boxed
set from HMV (I believe that was the name)?  Until recently, a friend of
mine was to be in England on business during the week of the announced
release date.  That is no longer the case and I am now forced to find
another way to get my hands on the boxed set.  None of the local record
stores have even heard of the boxed set yet (but I'm still checking).  They
say they can order it if I give them an order number.  However, since the
set is apparently a limited edition, by the time I get an order number there
probably won't be any boxed sets left.

Anyone with any suggestions on how to tackle this?  I've got to have that
boxed set.  If I don't get my hands on the box set, I'll be the guy at the
mall machine-gunning the record store employees.

-- Robert