Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Two questions (Was Re: Not going? What? (&Breeder&Karen))

From: Andrew David Weiland <aw1s+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 90 18:38:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Two questions (Was Re: Not going? What? (&Breeder&Karen))

In message <9009240510.AA22365@world.std.com> Vicki writes,

>I almost bought both of Sinead's albums to show support for her right not
>to want our stinky old anthem (it's a STUPID song!) played before her
>concert, except the place I was going to buy them wouldn't accept a
>check since I didn't have an Illinois driver's license. Ah, the plastic
that
>governs our lives... Anyway, I just LOVE the story about her joining the
>anti-Sinead protesters and even being interviewed as one of them.

	I've never heard this story.  Could someone please post about it or
email me?  Before i read this, i thought Sinead was the most depressed
or crazy singer i had ever heard with a beautiful voice.  Now her songs
have been going through my head for the past several weeks.  I may be
turning into (gasp) a Sinead fan.
	Also (on a totally unrelated note), did Vicki appear on The Tonight
Show 9/26/90?  How did it work out?

Thanks in advance,

|an Andrew D. M. U. Weiland production.  Gratuitous quote:   |
|"The Fire Swamp!  We'll never survive!"                              |
|"Nonsense, you're only saying that because no one ever has."|