Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 90 11:22:37 +0100

To: rec-music-gaffa@kestrel
From: spt1@ukc.ac.uk (Stephen Thomas)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Oh dear...
Date: 3 Oct 90 10:22:35 GMT

First, can I apologise (to Vickie et al) if I caused a storm of confusion about
what was happening about sending money for the tickets.  "Send the money as
soon as possible" was what he said, but judging by what Vickie said, it seems
what he meant was "If you are going to send money, please do so as soon as
possible."  Again, I'm sorry.

I have just ordered the Boxed Set.  On CD it is going to cost me #89.95.
Oh well.  Roll on November 5th, which is when it is released, apparently.
The shop where I ordered it from has already taken a large number of orders.

In another shop I found a bootleg album (on vinyl) called "Kate Bush
Backsides".  It has a simple cover, just the name and a b/w photograph of Kate
sitting at a piano.  It cost #10, but I bought it anyway, even though I
don't have a record player at the moment.  Can anyone tell me what it is
like?

Keep well.

Stephen

--