Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Misc.

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 90 16:17:58 -0400
Subject: Misc.

Argh!  So Dead Can Dance are playing Boston on Nov. 17, huh.  Well, I
guess I'm missing that one...  If anyone gets Cocteau Twins or Gaskin/
Stewart dates, post 'em - well - post haste:  I'd love to see/hear both
groups live (do Barbara and Dave tour with a band, a sequencer, or what?
And heaven knows what C. Twins does in concert...)

Japanese version???  I'm not sure that this makes sense, international-
copyright-wise:  if KaTe has really been instrumental in putting the set
together, why would she/EMI/et al.  authorize an alternate version?  Hmm,
has anyone heard/compared a Japanese KT CD to the UK and US releases?  I've
already reconciled myself to two copies of the albums on CD (I mostly have
the UK pressings already, more's the pity);  I'd begin to feel a little
silly buying three! 8-}

Oh, boy, stickers!

Re: smoking -- I seem to remember our sort-of-ex-psuedo-moderator |> oug
being more than a bit embarrased about interviewing Ms. Bush while wearing
a "Thank You For Not Smoking" t-shirt (and KaTe puffing away throughout...).
I'm happy enough to admit that I simply don't understand why people smoke,
but I know to many otherwise wonderful people who smoke to think that it's
a simple matter, or one I can do much about.  Anyway, no one ever said that
divinity = perfection;  I prefer my gods human, thank you...

"Who is the funky sex machine?" (!?!?! I gotta get these lyrics!!) So, does
someone have a NTSC copy of the Komic sTrip stuff?

sincerely-having-just-implied-that-she-is-only-two-paragraphs-ago-and-also-
footah!

-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "Here, put this fish in your ear."