Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KBC Leaflet

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 90 13:15:49 PDT
Subject: KBC Leaflet

Like others, I just got the new KBC Club leaflet (it's far smaller
than a newsletter).  Included is a ticket order form for the
convention.  I'm under the impression that we Love-Hounds don't
need to send this in, as long as we give our names to Vickie.
VICKIE, PLEASE CLARIFY THIS.

Also, they want payment with the form.  Do we Love-Hounds also have
to pay in advance?  Again, VICKIE, PLEASE CLARIFY THIS.

Here's some news from the leaflet that so far has not been posted:

Apparently the three vidoes from _TSW_ are not yet commercially available
in Britain; Kate hopes they will be next year.  Wow!  America is actually
ahead of Britain in this respect!

     "The competitions will continue to run until the next magazine.  So
far the highest number of words from The Sensual World stands at 2806
words with a 2nd place of 2450 words -- I don't know how I'm going to
check them.  The [Kate symbol] sign on the album was found very quickly
without us even printing it as a competition.  We'll announce the first
3 received in the next mag, but until then, see if you can find it."

Kate has the following message:

     "Thanks for all your lovely cards, presents and the good wishes
you sent for my birthday, they were very much appreciated.  Thanks too
for all your feedback to the album -- it's great to know you're out
there.  I hope you've had a wonderful summer."

[signed]  with love,
	  Kate

There are the usual long lists of people wanting Kate stuff and pen-pals.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov