Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: THE CD BOX SET

From: orion@wpi.wpi.edu (Kenneth G Descoteaux)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 90 20:49:15 EDT
Subject: Re: THE CD BOX SET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9009200508.aa06521@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> you write:
>Really-From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
>alex sez:
>> Anyone know how I get a copy?
>
>um, there's a mail order place that can get it for you, but i forgot the
>name! mail a letter to ken descoteaux (you still reading this ken?) cos

Yes, I still read Love-Hounds! I'm just quiet that's all...so anyway,
I ordered "The Single File" and "Kate Bush: Live at the Hammersmith Odeon"
on VHS at reasonable domestic prices (~$40 each) from:
  The Video Depot
  1435 Railroad Ave.
  Bellingham, WA 98225
  (206) 676-0319

This was back in April and there were questions at that time about what
volume they could handle. I and several other LHs ordered videos around
the same time...I would assume you can still get copies, but no guarantees.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the company except as a satisfied
customer...they're way over there and I'm way over here!

-Ken D

(At least you didn't provide my email address woj! It took me three days to
dig up the address from my pile I call a desk...)