Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gaffa-is there a problem?

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 90 16:48:52 -0400
Subject: Re: gaffa-is there a problem?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
>
>> Really-From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
>> Anyone else had the problem?
>>
>> Is it something our moderator (Doug) can fix?
>
>Nothing is ever wrong with gaffa.  It is always at your end.   Gaffa is
>perfect.

It is indeed gratifying to see that Richard is finally getting a
handle on how love-hounds operates.  Keep up the good work.

(Seriously, it is not gaffa's fault.  A machine somewhere along the
line gets messed up.  Incidentally, lobby |>oug to change the software
back so that you don't get those stupid Really-From headers, with
everything apparently coming from "love-hounds-request."  He claims it
gives him too much work the other way, but as I know for a fact that
he's doing zero work on it anyway, it won't matter...)