Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@acns.nwu.edu
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 90 13:54:29 CDT

Date: 16 Sep 90 18:54:27 GMT
From: The News System <usenet@accuvax.nwu.edu>
To: rec-music-gaffa
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: accuvax.nwu.edu

From: kaufman@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Kate Konvention
Date: 16 Sep 90 18:54:25 GMT
Sender: news@accuvax.nwu.edu

Well, It looks like I may be able to go to the convention after all.  Since I
didn't think I would be able to, I didn't save any information.  So I have a
few questions:

1) When exactly is it?  Date and time please.

2) Where is it?  I would like the name of the place and the address/district
if possible, so I can try to get a room near by.

3) Does anyone know what is going to be happening at the con?  IE, will SHE
be there?  What's the schedule for the day?

4) DOes anyone know a better way of getting the Fiver over there besides
buying a money order at the bank?  The cheapest one I have found has a $10
service charge.

Thanks for the help.  If you E-mail me your answers, I will post here as soon
as I have the information.

Also, before I sign off, I would like to thank the person who intruuduced me
to Kate.  Tamar, thanks a million.

Michael
kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu