Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate mentioned yet again in _Pulse!_ DID list

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 90 20:13:39 PDT
Subject: Kate mentioned yet again in _Pulse!_ DID list

For newcomers to this newsgroup I ought to say that _Pulse!_ is the
in-store magazine of Tower Records, and they have a section where
readers write in their Desert Island Discs.  Kate's mentioned once
in a while (every half year, lately).  In the September 1990 issue,
Margaret Hsia of San Francisco lists the following:

     1. Hounds of Love -- Kate Bush.  By far the most brilliant and
	exciting album I've ever heard.
     2. The Dreaming -- Kate Bush.  Choosing Kate Bush albums is like
	choosing between children.  At least I'll have two of my
	favorite kids on the island with me.

Just for the record, her remaining choices are:

     3. My Ever Changing Moods -- The Style Council
     4. Greatest Hits #1 -- Elton John
     5. Changesone -- David Bowie
     6. So -- Peter Gabriel
     7. Time & Tide -- Basia
     8. Promise -- Sade
     9. The Broadway Album -- Barbra Streisand
     10. The Best of Manhattan Transfer

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov