Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Random notes

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 90 15:43:34 EDT
Subject: Random notes

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  A few items of note:

  1)  A big round of applause to IED and Derek for their wonderful
      letter to EMI.  Of course, I also realize that they might
      not go for it, but we can always hope...Personally, I think
      you guys did a great job.  I've got my fingers crossed.  :)

  2)  A quick note of thanks to Ed Suranyi for a most enjoyable
      posting of his recent escapades while visiting Chris 'n Vickie.
      Naturally, I'm highly envious of the fact that they own such
      items as autographed Kate paraphenalia, and have actually
      conversed with her (hyperventilating or not), but I'm glad to
      that a good time was had by all.  Perhaps one of these days
      I'll be able to meet some of you wonderful people!

  That's it for now.  Take care.
                                            All the best,
                                                  Deb Wentorf