Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: twins, etc.

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 90 14:56:44 -0400
Subject: Re: twins, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9008291648.AA28810@bunny.gte.com> you write:
>interest...  I'm doubly interested because they have signed two highly-
>alternative Boston groups in the last few years (Pixies and Throwing Muses)
>and, hey, _I'm_ an alternative Boston musician.

I don't think I'd call the Pixies or the Muses "highly alternative"
although they're certainly more alternative than, say, The Cars.
Anyway, I happen to be an alternative Boston musician as well!  Why
don't you come check out our live show - this sunday, at Green Street
Station!  I'm the bass player for the award winning band SMEGABUCKS...

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |