Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_SIG_ TAPE PASS-ALONG UPDATE

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 90 23:06:36 PDT
Subject: _SIG_ TAPE PASS-ALONG UPDATE

To: Love-Hounds
Fr: Larry Hernandez (l-h@cup.portal.com)
Re: _SIG_ TAPE PASS-ALONG UPDATE
Dt: 15 Aug 1990

Hi Everyone,

I really do apologize for not posting this sooner!  I've been just _so_
busy with work that, well, I just didn't yet, until now..  Here is the
list (in order of receipt) of people who have sent me their _mailing
address_ as part of their request to be added to the list of those others
who have agreed to pass along the video/audio _Suspended In Gaffa_ care
package that Vickie so kindly offered to share.  Even after I sent
a second general message to L-Hs asking those who didn't include their
mailing address to send me another message with it, only a couple of you
did.  So, sorry if your name is not included; I really am, but I tried!
Hopefully, people are taking what they want in a timely manner and are
punctual is sending it off to the next person in line.  The box contains
three VHS tapes and four compact cassette dubs of the audio-only 6-hour
final show, as well as copies of the list.  Ok, here we go:

1.  Jeff Burka --Washington, DC
2.  David Heath --Baltimore, MD
3.  Paul Lu --Edmonton, Alberta CA
4.  Steve Bjork --Palo Alto, CA
5.  Ross Shumway --San Diego, CA
6.  Andrew Elliott --Reno, NV
7.  Shannon Spire s --Albuquerque, NM
8.  Rob Woiccak --Morristown, NJ
9.  Bret G. Dahlgren --Moorestown, NJ
10.  Steve Jacquot --Charlottesville, VA
11.  Ryan McGuire --Cleveland Heights, OH
12.  Bob Krovetz --Amherst, MA
13.  Rod Armstrong --Palo Alto, CA
14.  Dave Steiner --Somerset, NJ
15.  Jeff Hansen --Royal Oak, MI
16.  Robert Lindsay --Norman, OK
17.  Peter K. Suk --Hanover, NH
18.  Larry Hernandez (me) --San Jose, CA (so I can get my cassettes back)

Now is another list of those who replied but didn't include their mailing
address for some reason, again in order of receipt:

1.  Jonathan Delatizky
2.  Graham <something> "Captain B.H.P."  (I think he's out of the U.S.)
3.  Duane Day
4.  Steven H. Waltman
5.  Lee Hunshell
6.  Brett Kuehner

You guys are welcome to send me your mailing address, and I'll do what I
can to get you onto the end of the list (I think it's only fair, since I
_did_ ask twice).

Once again, my thanks to V I C K I E for this wonderful offer to share
the wealth!  I hope that if you hear and/or see something you like, you
will SUPPORT the artist with your purchase of their product.
Especially (IMHO) Jane, Victoria, and ESPECIALLY HAPPY RHODES!!!!!  Well,
also Karen Peris and _The Innocence Mission_, and k.d. lang, and
Danielle Dax, and Lene Lovich, Caterwaul, Throwing Muses,Julee Cruise,
etc., etc. :-)
Oh,did I mention Happy Rhodes?   Of course I did!  The address is:

Aural Gratification
P.O. Box 8658
Academy Station
Albany, NY 12208
A check for $41.30 will get you all four of Happy's cassettes.  Trust me.
And, of course, Kate.  What _would_ we do without Kate?  She really IS.

Larry (listening to Sarah McLachlan as I type--she's another one..)

(ok, I'll stop now)