Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The first five years

From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@sirius.hut.fi>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 90 14:05:45 +0300
Subject: The first five years

Below is a copy of the very first message ever on Love-Hounds (ne
mail-katebush) as archived on gaffa.mit.edu.  Note especially the date
on the message -- it will have been five years on Wednesday!

Note also the first question on Love-Hounds: "is she going to tour?"
Some things never change...
									++sja