Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: T-shirts in Geordieland!!

From: E Welsh <ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Aug 90 22:57:06 GMT
Subject: Re: T-shirts in Geordieland!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <18205.9008061213@cck.cov.ac.uk> Andrew Semple writes:
>Whilst visiting my grandparents in Whitley Bay(nr Newcastle) last week,I came
>across a shop called 'Pet Sounds'.They were selling a bootleg t-shirt for #6.
>It uses the cover of TSW single,but replaces the gold lettering with KATE BUSH
>in big red letters.For #6 it was a bargain

Sounds just like the Carnaby General Stores t-shirt on Carnaby Street.
Nice to hear it is getting around.

>P.S  Does anyone know what has happened to the Summer issue of Homeground??

Mine came this morning. The printers held it up apparently.
Hey Chris! I hope you told Peter about the
origins of Tipper's letter. We don't want Homeground to be sued.

Homeground 39 mentions the fact that KaTe will probably attend the con.
so that means just about all of KaTefandom I suppose, since we all know
as well. We'll have to be fast when those tickets come out.

--
/  __               /\ ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk /\ "Well I'm surprised  \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/that you're surprised /