Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

in case yu are kurious ...

From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (We let the weirdness in...)
Date: 5 Aug 90 20:17:39 GMT
Subject: in case yu are kurious ...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i saw a CD today by the group TILT (not to be konfused with HILT, which
is something completely diff'rent) and they do a cover of 'Running up
that Hill'. what ALMOST got me to spend the $13 on it was that it said
in the corner "All songs written by Tilt excpet * by Kate Bush" and for
some reason (where WAS my brain?) i thought it was some strange projekt
she worked on. it certainly looked interesting. anyone heard this or
know what i'm talking about? care to comment?

--
"Yellow... black and rectangular... with wedged shapes inside... Oh, I see
them everywhere... Am I losing my mind?"