Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sampling Kate

From: ja26612@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Pogo Joe)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 90 00:16:06 GMT
Subject: Sampling Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (News)

Hi.  I saw this on another newsgroup, and thought you guys would be intersted.,
I am a closet Kate fan, and have been a lurker on this group for the last
month or two.  I almost considered going to the Katemas party at Vickie's,
because I am always in Chicago.  Well, maybe next time...  Here is the
article: