Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Nuke MadKateonna

From: nhess@us.oracle.com (Nate Hess)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 90 18:41:42 PDT
Subject: Re: Nuke MadKateonna
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9008021447.AA08161@chem.nwu.edu> you write:

>Usually I don't care, but
>
>	THIS IS A REALLY STUPID THING TO BE WASTING BITS OVER!
>
>Come on boys and girls, let's leave the inane Madonna/Kate Debate to
>the miscellaneous mulch on music.misc... PLEASE?

Of course, the irony of all this is that our intrepid moderator's
intense debates way back in Neanderthal days regarding Madonna, Kate
Bush, and Art(tm) is what brought about Love-Hounds and .gaffa in the
first place.

Meanwhile, I have neither heard nor heard much about Suzanne Vega's
third album.  What's it like?

--woodstock
--
	   "What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking
	   and thinking...and suddenly you wake up."   - Hobbes

nhess@us.oracle.com or ...!uunet!oracle!nhess or (415) 598-3046