Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: Michael Lunney <melunney@water.waterloo.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 90 13:44:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1990Aug2.014119.15149@eddie.mit.edu> larry writes:
)

>Sorry, Andy!  There are at least *two* EMI-America versions then.
>
>I have a 12" "Hounds of Love" from EMI-America that has the "Alternative
>Hounds of Love", "My Lagan Love", and "Burning Bridge".  Perhaps this is
>the Canadian one?

Yes, I think Alternative Hounds/My Lagan Love/Burning Bridge must be
the Canadian version.  I picked up a copy of the 12" EP for $1.99
at the UW campus record store.  They seem to have dozens of copies of
this release, and of The Big Sky/Not This Time/The Morning Fog EP, also
for only $1.99.

I don't know what the Canadian versions of Running Up That Hill and
Cloudbusting have though.  Does anyone know if it's possible to get
all the B-sides to the UK releases from the Canadian B-sides?
Such as The Handsome Cabin Boy?

---mike

melunney@water.waterloo.edu