Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED's EMI letter

From: sco!scol!craig@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Date: Wed Aug 1 11:37:57 1990
Subject: IED's EMI letter

> From rec.music.gaffa Wed Aug  1 11:22:25 1990
> Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu

> ... I think I speak for all Kate Bush
> fans--certainly those who belong to the U.S. organizations Love-Hounds
                                          ^^^^
> and The American Kate Bush Society--

Make that *international* organi[sz]ation!

While I'm here, I may as well voice my worry - it's all very well asking
for _everything_ (and indeed, that is what we all want), but aren't you
just inviting them to write you off as a Kate-crazed maniac?  You might
get a more sympathetic response by trying to trim your/our requests to
one CD's worth (which I suspect is all we're likely to get) - and you'd
certainly generate some vigourous L-H traffic in the process.

[And no, I'm not going to bring the flame war on my own head by kicking
 off with my suggestions for 60-70 mins worth of tracks!]

			- Craig.
---
 O__ ....	Craig R.P. Heath	    Europe:
/|   bang	Santa Cruz Operation Ltd.	...!ukc!pyrltd!scol!craig
/ \		+44 923 816344 x417	    Internet: craig@sco.COM