Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Madonna like Kate???????????????

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 22:41:03 PDT
Subject: Madonna like Kate???????????????

The following article was posted by Jim Kasprzak to rec.music.misc, in
response to Loren Petrich's claim that Madonna and Kate Bush "have a lot
in common."  Loren is a strong Madonna supporter.  Jim claims to be a
rec.music.gaffa lurker; I hope he doesn't mind that I reposted his
excellent article to this forum.

Article 49928 of rec.music.misc: