Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Disappointed with _TSW_ ?

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Tracy Roberts)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 90 16:30:04 PDT
Subject: Re: Disappointed with _TSW_ ?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

>Really-From: hsu@Eng.Sun.COM (Dave Hsu [Contractor])
>
> [...]
>
>On a practical note, Bay-Area L-H's south of Mountain View, I plan to be
>making the trek to Chez IED for Katemas this year (leaving early Saturday
>in order to arrive fashionably late, return TBD) so do drop me some e-mail
>soon if you're interested in a ride.

COOL!  That wild and zany Dave Hsu will be at IED's!  Gee, with
all the trips out here you'd think he'd *move* to our sunny
state.

See you all on 5 south...

jane

P.S. Am meeting Jon Drukman at some god-knows-where pub
tonight.  He regrets that he won't be able to attend IED's
bash, as his flight departs from the bay area late Saturday
night.  He will call us, though.

P.P.S. I don't know what jsd looks like, but have been
instructed to look for someone with a `god-like physical
envelope, wearing a shirt blacker than the black of night, and
jeans bluer than the blue of his eyes'.

--
"I like an empty head."			--sallyw