Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Warning! Severe problems with .gaffa!

From: Doug Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 90 10:42:37 EDT
Subject: Re: Warning! Severe problems with .gaffa!
Sender: nessus@gaffa.MIT.EDU

> [Edward Suranyi:] God knows if this will get through (it's the
> second try), but there are SEVERE problems with .gaffa.  Net readers
> should know that over the past week there have been at least THIRTY
> articles that got into the Love-Hounds mailing list, but for some
> reason never got posted onto rec.music.gaffa.  This includes
> everything IED has posted lately, most of Chris'n'Vickie's postings,
> and many of mine.  Who is the current moderator of this newsgroup,
> anyway?  He should fix this bug!!!!!

No, you are wrong.  Messages posted to Love-Hounds and rec.music.gaffa
are getting to rec.music.gaffa just fine.  However, it may be that
rec.music.gaffa is not getting to YOU.  But that is nothing I can
control.  I can only make sure that articles get to rec.music.gaffa.
I can't do anything to ensure that Usenet hosts actually decide to
carry it or propagate it properly.

Your humble pseudo-moderator,