Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 90 19:48:41 PDT

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Warning!  .gaffa is having SEVERE problems!
Date: 26 Jul 90 02:48:38 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

God knows if this will get through, but I should tell net readers that
rec.music.gaffa is currently having SEVERE problems.  Over the last
few days there must have been about thirty articles in the love-hounds
digest mailing list that did NOT appear in rec.music.gaffa.  This includes
three articles from me, as well as about five articles from
Chris'n'Vickie.  Is |>oug Alan still the moderator of this newsgroup?  He
should get it working again!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov