Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

  many: more than just a few; a whole bunch of 'em.  Not necessarily
        synonymous with "most."  Often used when precise statistics
        are unavailable.

>Suppose we divide fans into those who discovered Kate at 'The Dreaming/
>Hounds of Love' stage, and those who discovered her at the beginning.
>Would it be correct to say that the former are the ones who are 'a little
>disappointed with _TSW_'?

I can only offer one data point.  I fall into the former category, and I'm
a little disappointed in TSW.  I'd be interested in hearing what the logic
behind this is though.

Digression: Is the improvement in the UK import of HoL (vs. the US version)
very noticeable?  I'm pretty sure this has been beat to death in the past, so
if someone can just email me a comparison, I would appreciate it.

---
Larry Spence
larry@csccat
...{texbell,texsun}!csccat!larry