Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 89 13:26:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Katemas

This is silly, people.  Here were are, all sitting on the East
Coast  (a big place, to be sure) wondering about Katemas.  Let's
start discussing locations!  Now, personally, I'm in favor of
D.C. which has the advantage of three large airports, easy access,
centrally located  on the East Coast, and being 15 minutes from
College Park, MD, where I am.  We could even have it here.  But
let's start talking locations!
Also, I recently saw two KT albums; one, The Kick Inside as a picture
disk, for $75; the other, a 7 inch of (I think) The Big Sky (actually,
I don't remember; that just seems right.) for, again, $75.  The store
owner went over and over how exotic and rare this 7" was, and how it
was REALLY worth the price, but I was safe, since I didn't HAVE $75
to spend.  However, can anyone tell me if they've seen these anywhere,
and what has been paid for them?  Many thanks.

Randy Smith
CMU - University from Hell