Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW & sound quality!!

From: Andrew Semple <sre017%cck.cov.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 90 12:49:52 -0100
Subject: TSW & sound quality!!

I have just come to the Polytechnic computer centre during my vacation,to catch
up on the digest.It was not hard to notice all the arguments over the sound
quality of TSW,so i decided to add my say!!
  I've never been bothered unduly by sound quality of any album,and I'm never
likely to either.If I based my choice of best albums on sound quality,I would
only ever listen to PG4-Peter Gabriel,rather restrictive really?It is the qu

quality of the music and lyrics that count,not the sound quality.On that count
TSW is definately a brilliant album,as are all Kate's albums.I'm not against
good sound quality,I absolutely adore PG4,but other factors are more important
than how my 'hi-fi' reproduces it!!

    'I need someone to believe in,someone to trust'--Gabriel '74

          Andy Semple  sre017@uk.ac.cov.cck  Cov Polytechnic UK