Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Disappointed with _TSW_ ?

From: James Smith <CCJS@cc.nu.oz.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 10:36 +1000
Subject: Re: Disappointed with _TSW_ ?

From: ccjs@cc.nu.oz.au (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 20 Jul 90 10:36:29 +1000

Larry Spence writes:

> but
> the fact is that _many_ (not all) Kate fans are a little disappointed with
> _TSW_.

That's rather a sweeping statement, Larry.  Can I make one as well?
Suppose we divide fans into those who discovered Kate at 'The Dreaming/
Hounds of Love' stage, and those who discovered her at the beginning.
Would it be correct to say that the former are the ones who are 'a little
disappointed with _TSW_'?  No evidence, no flames, just a thought... :-)

Jim

--
James Smith          | Diplomacy is a game of intense cooperation. It is not a
Computing Centre     | "nice" game...that is, it is a game where some vices