Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Paul Davison (postmaster for uk.ac.qmw.cs) <pd@cs.qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 15:32:26 BST

To: rec-music-gaffa%ukc@ukc
From: pd@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Paul Davison (postmaster))
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Another "Where to buy in London?" Question
Date: 19 Jul 90 14:32:24 GMT

In <1990Jul18.160901.18166@cs.UAlberta.CA> Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:

>Really-From: paullu@cs.ualberta.ca (Paul Lu)

>Well, this is only my third posting in the past year that I've
>been reading .gaffa.  I've decided to come out of lurking to
>ask:  Which bookstores in London carry the biography of Kate
>called (I believe) _The_Whole_Story_?

I am almost certain I have seen it in the Virgin Megastore, which as you
probably know by now is in Oxford Street at the Tottenham Court Road
end. They have a pretty good book section, with some interesting
fanzines. The other place to look is HMV further down the road. One of
those two will certainly have it.
--
Paul Davison (postmaster for uk.ac.qmw.cs)

UUCP:      pd@qmw-cs.uucp                      | Computer Science Dept
Internet:  pd%cs.qmw.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk  | QMW, University of London
JANET:     pd@uk.ac.qmw.cs                     | Mile End Road
Voice:     +44 71 975 5250 (Direct Dial)       | London E1 4NS