Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Momentary Lapse from KT...

From: Andrew W Priestly IE88 <apriestl@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Jul 90 08:52:47 GMT
Subject: Re: A Momentary Lapse from KT...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: apriestl@cs.strath.ac.uk

In article <9007171400.AA02809@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
>  Does anyone have any idea as to whether or not Roger Waters' "The
>Wall at The Wall" show is going to be broadcast on MTV or elsewhere?
>I'd love to have my VCR warmed up in case it's going to be shown...
>  Thanks much in advance.  Less than 2 weeks 'til Katemas...  :)
>
>                                              All the best,
>                                                   Deb Wentorf

Well, us groovies over here in the UK are getting it on Channel 4.
In mono.  Haven't seen any adverts for it on satellite.

PS anyone know if the MTV the US gets is the same as the MTV we get on Sky?

Andrew W Priestly

==== "Right, Spocko?"           ==== "I am a Time Lord,                    ====
==== "Unquestionably, Captain." ====              I walk in Eternity."     ====
====  - A Piece of the Action   ====     - The Pyramids of Mars            ====