Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SJ-LA-SJ Katemas Shuttle

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 14:16:48 PDT
Subject: SJ-LA-SJ Katemas Shuttle

To: Love-Hounds
Fr: Larry Hernandez (l-h@cup.portal.com)
Re: SJ-LA-SJ Katemas Shuttle
Dt: 10 July 1990

Hi Bay Area/La La KTfans,

I'm going down to LA on Friday morning, July 27.  Sunday the 29th is
drive-back day.  I have a Toy with a camper shell.  If anyone needs a
ride to LA and/or a ride back to San Jose, please email me directly.

I hope you all can make it for the great Katemas party on the 28th at
IED's!  I hear it's going to be just fantastc, with a whole lot to see
and do.  Lots of Katefans to meet and talk about Kate with.  Neato posters
and album covers and CD singles and videodisks on the Sony.  Conference
calls to other parties!  Vickie LIVE (via phone).  Door prizes such as
copies of _A Bird In The Hand_ and possibly even _Cathy's Album and/or Too_.
Just an all-around Kate time!

Larry (l-h@cup.portal.com)