Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's playlist (better late than never I 'spose)

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 90 06:08:57 -0400
Subject: Vickie's playlist (better late than never I 'spose)

Vickie here. Well, to make a long story short, we were still in town (we
didn't leave Kansas City until Monday the 25th), Sue (who'll be taking
over for me until we get my in-home "studio" up and running) got sick with
the flu and knew we hadn't left yet so she called me to fill in for her.
To wit-I got to do an unexpected live show. I typed this in a rush before
we left but never got a chance to post it. Belatedly, here it is:

                        Suspended In Gaffa 119
                         Playlist for 6-23-90

    * Artist *                             * Song *

1.  Black Tape For A Blue Girl             Through Sky Blue Rooms
2.    "     "   "  "   "   "               You Tangle Within Me
3.    "     "   "  "   "   "               Ashes In The Brittle Air
4.  The Cocteau Twins                      Ivo
5.   "     "      "                        Pearly-Dewdrops Drops
6.   "     "      "                        Sigh's Smell Of Farewell

7.  Christine Lavin                        Ballad Of A Ballgame
8.  Helen & The Horns                      Surrey With The Fringe On The Top
9.  Wm Orbit/Peka Nikolich                 Love My Way
10. Annette Peacock                        Don't Be Cruel
11. Kirsty MacColl                         Days
12. Michelle Shocked                       Streetcorner Ambassador
13. Nena                                   99 Luftballoons
14. Penelope Houston                       Summers Of War
15. Nena                                   99 Red Balloons
16. Siouxsie & The Banshees                Are You Still Dying Darling?
17.    "     "  "     "                    The Killing Jar (Lepidopteristic)
18. Humpe-Humpe                            Yama-Ha
19. Kate Bush                              Dreamtime
20. The Shakers                            Living In The Shadow Of The Spirit
21.  "     "                               Queen Of The Haunted Dell
22.  "     "                               The Healing Hymn
23.  "     "                               Hymn To Kate

                  ------------------------
                      Album list

1.  Ashes In The Brittle Air                   13. 99 Luftballoons
2.    "   "   "     "     "                    14. Birdboys
3.    "   "   "     "     "                    15. 99 Luftballoons
4.  Treasure                                   16. The Killing Jar 12" (CD)
5.  The Pink Opaque                            17.  "    "      "   "    "
6.  The Cocteau Twins EP                       18. Humpe-Humpe
7.  Beau Woes & Other Problems Of Modern Life  19. Suspended In Gaffa 7"
8.  Surrey With The Fringe On The Top 12"      20-23 Living In The Shadow
9.  Actually, I Forgot                                    Of The Spirit EP
10. X-Dreams                                      (this was especially for
11. Kite                                           Jhoneric Campbell)
12. Captain Swing

Vickie
katefans@world.std.com