Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: We've landed...

From: graham@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au (Captain B.H.P.)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 1990 08:18:40 +1000
Subject: Re: We've landed...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

G,day! Now that I have finally caught up with you I got a request. COULD
YOU PLEASE SOMEHOW SEND ME A COPY OF THE SIG TAPES AND POSSIBLY THE
VIDIO AS WELL? You probably don't know just how hard it is to lissen to
all you KT-fans talk about the great shows and tapes bouncing around up
there and nomatter how hard we try down here we never see any of them!!

If you want I'll pay for the full cost of it all and then convert the
vidio's to PAL (you guys run on NTSC) and start distributing them to
all the Love Hounds around Oz.

Hope to here from you soon...

Graham