Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

C 'n V (the whole story)

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 90 09:42:08 PDT
Subject: C 'n V (the whole story)

To: Love-Hounds
Fr: Larry Hernandez (l-h@cup.portal.com)
Re: C 'n V (the whole story)
Dt: 29 June 1990

Before I so rudely interrupted myself by typing in "ok" and sending the
last message off unfinished, I was mentioning that there is no estimate
as to how long it will be until C 'n V will be back online.

But speaking of Happy Rhodes:  BUY ALL OF HER TAPES!!  Vickie was
great enough to offer a big slice of Happy's recorded works near the end
of the 6-hour _SIG_ marathon.  I have planned to purchase all of Happy's
tapes; please show your support and encouragement.  She is a great talent
to begin with, and as if that weren't enough, she sounds _just_ like a
younger Kate at times.  As I was telling C 'n V, I almost swerved off of
Interstate 280 when _Would That I Could_ came on!  Amazing resemblance!!
No slight to Jane, now, but Happy may just be Jesus after all! Of
course we ALL know who God is.

She really IS!

Larry (l-h@cup.portal.com)