Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Network news <news@cu.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 21:54:06 +0100

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: csuvv@warwick.ac.uk (Mark Fishpool)
Subject: Re: Background voices on Kate track
Sender: anas@warwick.uk.ac
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 20:53:55 GMT

Yes I noticed those voices quite a while. But they are so quite I've never
been able to work out what they are. I sometimes get the glimmer though that
they are noises in a court room which would fit in with the previous track I
suppose.

The entire track is so beautiful and complex that it has taken my breath away
for a very long time and any insight on those initial hidden lyrics would be
v v appreciated.

        Oh, by the time you read this..... KB

Endo                                                            uk.ac.warwick
   (second ever posting to anything, and hasn't yet a
    message for the bottom.)