Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

ARE YOU TIRED of being a fashion victim?  Are you fed up with those
dreary Happy Monday T-shirts?  Do you long for something with a bit of
class and style, and more to the point, something with the words 'KATE
BUSH' on it?  If the answer to all these questions is 'yes' then you
need the _official_ SENSUAL WORLD T-Shirt!  100% cotton, black with gold
lettering on the front and a gold motif on the back.  The shirts are all
one size (XL) and a vital item for all KB fans.  All prices include P&P
and are as follows:

UK. L9-00; EUROPE L11-00;  REST OF THE WORLD L12-00.

There are also still a few copies of John Carder Bush's book, CATHY.
This book is a quite beatiful record of Kate's childhood as captured
through the eyes of her brother.  It is a limited edition fine art book
that is in fact the only book about Kate which is authorised by her.
<What about KB Complete??? -jb>  All prices include P&P and are as
follows:

UK L25-00;  EUROPE L30-00; REST OF THE WORLD L40-00.

Please make all cheques and postal orders payable to KINDLIGHT.  All
payments _must_ be made in Sterling.

Please send your orders to KINDLIGHT, P.O. BOX 30, WELLING, KENT DA16
3DL.

<I apologize for my fulminations-- the book has 29 photos.  The shipping
to the US cost only L5-00 though, so I still feel somewhat victimized.>