Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Cathy Demos

From: chip@curie.ces.cwru.edu (Ryan McGuire (for now))
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 90 21:45:23 EDT
Subject: Re: The Cathy Demos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

    When and if you get a response to your request, could I ask the same
of you?  Either that or tell me who did it for you, so that there's one
less re-recording.

Thanks,
Ryan

P.S.  I suppose giving Kate credit for my signature file is rather
      redundant to anyone who reads r.m.gaffa

--
Some say that knowledge is something that you never have.  | Ryan McGuire
Some say that knowledge is something sat down in your lap. |