Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Cathy Demos

From: walt.cc.utexas.edu!amadeus@cs.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood)
Date: 20 Jun 90 06:14:20 GMT
Subject: The Cathy Demos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: emx.utexas.edu!ut-emx!news@cs.utexas.edu

Okay.  I'm tired of being noble.  My curiosity has finally overcome
me.  Is there anybody out there who'd be willing to make me a copy of
the Cathy Demos?

I can't stand it anymore; I have to hear them.  I'll pay postage, tape
cost, whatever.  I'm a good little Love-Hound, I've got all the
albums, I have KT all over the house, but I can't find the Demos
anywhere in Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ahem.)

Anybody out there who can/will help?  My sanity may depend on it...

"The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for."--Kate Bush
----------amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu---------The University of Texas @Austin---