Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sperm Whales & their tales...

From: locke@pdn.paradyne.com (Richard Locke)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 90 13:07 EDT
Subject: Re: Sperm Whales & their tales...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9006201807.AA10767@quincy.cs.umass.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: lee@quincy.cs.umass.edu (Peter Lee)

>   What's the story behind Laurie's "United States"? I don't think it's available
>   on CD - is it? Is it still available on record, or is it out of print?

>I don't think it ever came out on CD, unfortunately.

It has not been released on CD, and I kind of doubt that it ever will.
It would probably have to be 3 disks; I don't think it could fit onto
two.

As for the availability of it, it was listed in the spring version of that
catalog whose name I can never remember.  This does not mean that someone
can actually obtain it for you, though.

If you want it and can't get it (on vinyl), I'd be willing to sell, or trade
for, mine.

-dick