Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Live 105 Memorial Day Countdown

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 90 13:13:35 PDT
Subject: The Live 105 Memorial Day Countdown

I just got the listing for the Live 105 Memorial Day Countdown
for the "300 Biggest Modern Rock Songs of all time".

Kate made the list three times!  Last year, only one of her songs
got on the list:  "Running Up That Hill" at number 192.

I was a little surprised that "The Sensual World" did not make the
list.  But here's what did:

"Love And Anger", at number 283.
"Running Up That Hill", at number 235.  (Down some since last year,
     unfortunately.)
The big surprise:  "Wuthering Heights" at number 68!  Unlike L&A, this
is not a new song, yet it didn't appear on the chart at all last year.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov