Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 90 20:20:35 +0200
Subject: MTV Europe: 3 from 1 at 5 -- KT!

Lovely Love-Hounds (especially the European ones)!

I want to draw your attention to MTV Europe's programme
"3 from 1 at 5" on 20th June (wednesday) 1700 CET. This time
with KT.
  Be ready, you can't watch those videos too often!

/andreas

p.s. We'd (Carina and I) also like to invite all KT fans to celebrate
KTmas eve and KTmas day (29th 30th July) here at Troskaregatan 53 in
Linkoping, Sweden (east of Maine and Norway).
  Of course she is, of course.
d.s.