Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: a silly question...

From: Wingerde van FJ <fjvwing@cs.vu.nl>
Date: 18 Jun 90 13:21:19 GMT
Subject: Re: a silly question...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.vu.nl
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <9006140726.AA13685@paladin.Owego.NY.US>, Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: woj@paladin.Owego.NY.US (the best things in life always melt)
>
> i was looking through some of the video clips i had last night (thanks
> tippi!) and i noticed that the interviewer from the show countdown
> (the one with the dutch subtitles) looked like he could've been a young
> adam curry (notorious mtv vj and destroyer of the ozone layer). anybody
> care to concur, disagree or illuminate this soul?
> woj

This is most definetly possible, "Countdown" made an interview with KaTe
just as 'Hounds of Love' came out. I believe Adam was working for "Countdown"
then, although I really think the interview I have in mind wasn't done
by him but Simone Walraven. Do they talk about 'HoL' and "Cloudbusting"?

  /___      /  /  / | 	You know you've got a nutritional problem when
 /      (__/  o  o  | 	you know the people at the counter of McDonald's
fjvwing@cs.vu.nl    | 	on a first name basis.