Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CDInternational article

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 10:07:49 PDT
Subject: CDInternational article

Congratulations to Deb Wentorf on your excellent article in the current issue
of CDI.  I'm sure that anyone who hasn't heard of Kate yet will be so
intrigued that they will have to find out what they have been missing these
past 12 years.

Did you do the article as a freelance writer, just sending it in, or did you
ask if they would like an article first before submitting it? I am curious as
it is a good way of informing people about lesser known artists.

Derek

Derek Langsford                 | "It could take me all my life,
Polperro->Edinburgh->San Diego  |  or it could only take a moment..."
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu        |                  Kate Bush, Love & Anger