Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Error in Visual Documentary

From: Stephen Thomas <spt1@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Jun 90 09:24:40 GMT
Subject: Error in Visual Documentary
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Hello all.  I recently acquired a copy of _Kate Bush: A Visual Documentary_,
and have found an error that is was not listed in IED's known errors posting
some time back.  I thought that those who have the book would like to know
about it.

On page 67 the authors discuss _Suspended In Gaffa_.  After this discussion
there is a paragraph (it is the second paragraph from the bottom) in which
they assert that this track was the only one to feature Dave Gilmour on
backing vocals.  Clearly this is an error, as Gilmour featured on
_Pull Out The Pin_.  I feel that this is a case of a misplaced paragraph,
rather than a more serious error on the part of the authors, but I thought
you would all like to know about it.

Stephen
--
Stephen Thomas ------------------------------ | "Voice in your head ...       |