Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 90 14:10:55 PDT

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: A snog in the dark
Date: 5 Jun 90 21:10:55 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>Really-From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>Just a short comment about the Kate Bush bit on the Young Ones:
>
>Of the rather large number of YO episodes I've seen, I've been unlucky
>enough to miss the one dealing with KT.  It sounds like a gem... :)
>
>                                            -- Deb Wentorf

Well, that's because it's not really from The Young Ones.  It's from
the British version of Comic Relief, c. 1986.  Immediately after the
conversational bit that was quoted, the announcer says something like,
"Well in that case, Kate Bush:"  Cheers ring out in the audience as
the curtain rises, and Kate is seen behind a piano.  She sings
"Breathing".  Truly beautiful.

Ed Suranyi
ed@das.llnl.gov