Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Genesis / Peter Gabriel ML

From: The Guitarist From Hell <fox-r@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 May 90 15:54:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Genesis / Peter Gabriel ML
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <943@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM> you write:
>Really-From: jmacilwa@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM (John.MacIlwaine)
>

>I need an idea of the volume of people that will be involved.  If you
>are interested, please e-mail me for confirmation.  The first "news-
>letter" will be released within two weeks....

I did not see your initial notice.  I do not read gaffa very consistantly
as I'm not that into all the KaTe gossip.  I would like to be included
on this mailing list though if you don't mind adding another person.

My email address is fox-r@cis.ohio-state.edu

Thank you.  Looking forward to the first news-letter.

>|"And the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing bright."|

Richard Fox				| fox-r@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence  |
	Research			| from the depths of the
The Ohio State University 		| Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

"Many well dressed people in several locations are kissing quite a bit"
    -- Wild Love, Frank Zappa