Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Genesis / Peter Gabriel ML

From: jmacilwa@emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM (John.MacIlwaine)
Date: 25 May 90 17:36:52 GMT
Subject: Genesis / Peter Gabriel ML
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.cd, rec.music.gaffa

Because of the feedback I received from my inquiry on a Genesis
and Peter Gabriel mailing list, I will be responsible for initiating
one.   Information contained in the mailings will pertain to members
of Genesis past and present.   Lyrics to ALL songs will be available,
as well as a section on swapping bootleg albums, information, lyrical
interpretations, and anything else we can think of.

I need an idea of the volume of people that will be involved.  If you
are interested, please e-mail me for confirmation.  The first "news-
letter" will be released within two weeks....

Thanks.. John.
|                    jmacilwa@emdeng.dayton.ncr.com                         |
|"And the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing bright."|