Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Goodbye... :(

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 24-MAY-1990 16:11:16.79
Subject: Goodbye... :(

Greetings...

Just wanted to officially say goodbye to all of you awesome Love-Hounds out
there on this planet.  This group has totally enriched my life these past
few months, and to be sure the first thing I'm doing when I get to Germany
is getting an account and checking out the .gaffa scene!

Vickie 'n' Chris, good luck in Chicago.  I _know_ you'll find "Suspended
In Gaffa" a good home!!!

Julian, welcome back!!!

Doug Parker, WHERE ARE YOU?!?

woj, you are truly a god.  just had to say that in public...  :)

If anybody's ever in Munich after September 10, look me up!  I'll be with the
Wayne State University program on Leopoldstrasse 25-IV, 8000 Muenchen, 40,
FRG.  Until we meet again, "I say good night, night..."
Meredith Tarr			"Looking for a moment that'll never happen
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Living in the gap between past and future"
Wesleyan University						-KaTe Bush