Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reprinting of old CDs

From: William Manchester Shubert <ws1i+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 May 90 10:36:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Reprinting of old CDs

   I just recently finished up my KT collection.  Among other things, I bought
_HoL_, which my roommate had already.  Now, though, I've noticed that all of
the new CDs in my collection (and the new _HoL_) have green and red printing
on the spine and VERY nice lyrics booklets with all the lyrics and sometimes
some extra pictures.  In the old CDs (including the old _HoL_) the printing
on the spine is in black and they have crummy little folded slips of paper for
lyrics books, normally with no lyrics.
    Anybody know when this happened?  Geez, I wish now that I had all of the
new ones so my CDs would match...
                                -Bill (wms@sam.cs.cmu.edu)