Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Men In Capsules (was Re: (none))

From: Ticket To Bulgaria <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 May 90 09:35:24 -0400
Subject: Men In Capsules (was Re: (none))
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

You people gotta start using real subjects because I have "(none)" in
my Kill File.  Otherwise I get to read all of Ed's posts twice!  (Not
that they're not good, but once is just fine, usually.)

>Really-From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu

>> P.S. Just a reminder to anyone just tuning in; She's a she and I'm a he;
>Good idea! Capsule bios of contributors, inserted at random!

As if I would tell you all what I look like so you could hire killers
to do me in!  FORGET IT.  I'm 21, tall, and legally insane.  That's
all you need to know.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | and you need everything we make.       |